SuperSpecialAwesomeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperSpecialAwesomeMS

SuperSpecialAwesomeMS Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jinnoyashima

Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\ Empty
PostSubject: Ehh... Stuck at character screen =   Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\ EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 10:46 pm

Man, I'm stuck at the character screen. I can log in and all but I can't select character
Guess I'll have to wait for a server re-boot

Everyone is getting ban! LOL! I will probably get banned too from doing too high of a damage on my DK =[ (not cool)
Hopefully not! I wish for all you innocent people to get unbanned so that this server will be fun again.

Until then I can't log in cause it stops at my character selection screen. -Happy Mapling Everyone-
Back to top Go down
Jinnoyashima

PostSubject: Re: Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\   Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\ EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:09 am

dammit, so i used @save during the lag, lost all my stuff lol! that sucks! xD i still got my Zak helm though. But i guess i have to buy everything again =[
Back to top Go down
Jinnoyashima

PostSubject: Re: Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\   Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\ EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:21 am

im stuck again =[
Back to top Go down
Technix

Technix

PostSubject: Re: Ehh... Stuck at character screen =   Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\ EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:26 am

urgg same >_>"
Back to top Go down
Technix

Technix

PostSubject: Re: Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\   Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\ EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:38 am

Wow ur ranked 4th nice o_O
Back to top Go down
Jinnoyashima

PostSubject: Re: Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\   Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\ EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:04 am

lol thanks but i happen to have done the @save while the lag and lost all of my stuff. So i i cant login with this guy for some reason =\
Back to top Go down
Technix

Technix

PostSubject: Re: Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\   Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\ EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:16 am

Lol mm wen i click on my character i jus dc >_< If u have this problem and fixed it teach me how please xD
Back to top Go down
Jinnoyashima

PostSubject: Re: Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\   Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\ EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 2:40 am

Sure will man, i miss my main T_T
Back to top Go down
NightLord

PostSubject: Re: Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\   Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\ EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:17 am

Lol Jinno, now you know what i felt about my NightLord =( i had to do another new character (TheCaptain) I hope everything goes back to normal some day lols, since this server is pretty good, the only bad things are the auto-bans that are banishing the 98% of the population in this server and the famous "OMG I SAVED DURING A F**KING LAG!!! lolz, well hope to see you around the game whisp me when you do another char. see ya in the game
Back to top Go down
Jinnoyashima

PostSubject: Re: Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\   Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\ EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 3:56 am

LOL well thanks for the stuff you gave to me. I know how you feel like now, our mains, stripped naked and cant login.
Pure geyness! ahaha! Oh well, 2x EXP! I will surely try to catch up to my main now xD
Back to top Go down
Technix

Technix

PostSubject: Re: Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\   Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\ EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:05 am

Scan just said theres a 2000x exp event then the whole server shut down o.O'
Back to top Go down
Jinnoyashima

PostSubject: Re: Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\   Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\ EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:10 am

LOL i know that was so gey xD I was ready to GRIND
Back to top Go down
NightLord

PostSubject: Re: Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\   Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\ EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 4:13 am

LOLS yeah i was about to keep lvling up like hell and then all the server shuts down, thnx god i saved like 30 secs before the server shut down. Np about the items jinno, if you need something ask for it =) i know what you feel lols xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\   Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\ Empty

Back to top Go down

Ehh... Stuck at character screen =\
Page 1 of 1