SuperSpecialAwesomeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperSpecialAwesomeMS

SuperSpecialAwesomeMS Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Character was stripped!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bobosing

My Character was stripped!!! Empty
PostSubject: My Character was stripped!!!   My Character was stripped!!! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 10:36 am

I can log in to the character selection page, but one day when I did so I found out that my character was being strip to his underwear. Whenever I try to log in with that character, I will get back to the user name and password page and give and give me a message, " can't log in to server, please try again later." has this situation ever happen to any one before?
Back to top Go down
Brisson

Brisson

PostSubject: Re: My Character was stripped!!!   My Character was stripped!!! EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 5:31 pm

bobosing wrote:
I can log in to the character selection page, but one day when I did so I found out that my character was being strip to his underwear. Whenever I try to log in with that character, I will get back to the user name and password page and give and give me a message, " can't log in to server, please try again later." has this situation ever happen to any one before?

One of my characters have a problem with his inventories. I think there's something going on. Better hope iPhone finds it Surprised
Back to top Go down
Jaynator

PostSubject: Re: My Character was stripped!!!   My Character was stripped!!! EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 2:44 pm

I got the same problem now D:
I hope it gets fixed soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Fluffypuff

PostSubject: Re: My Character was stripped!!!   My Character was stripped!!! EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:01 am

This same thing just happened to me. One of my characters is fine but Calica is completely stripped and i can't log on to her. Has anyone found a fix for this?
Back to top Go down
NightLord

PostSubject: Re: My Character was stripped!!!   My Character was stripped!!! EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:03 am

OMG my character was stripped too T-T gosh now i have to buy all again buti cant log in to the game... i guess ill keep trying
Back to top Go down
NightLord

PostSubject: Re: My Character was stripped!!!   My Character was stripped!!! EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:03 am

OMG my character was stripped too T-T gosh now i have to buy all again buti cant log in to the game... i guess ill keep trying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Character was stripped!!!   My Character was stripped!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

My Character was stripped!!!
Page 1 of 1