SuperSpecialAwesomeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperSpecialAwesomeMS

SuperSpecialAwesomeMS Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[EVENT] x4 Rates for Christmas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scanned

[EVENT] x4 Rates for Christmas Empty
PostSubject: [EVENT] x4 Rates for Christmas   [EVENT] x4 Rates for Christmas EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:27 am

Now till Christmas, take advantage of the rates. We have quadrupled the rates, to an outstanding 400x exp, 400x mesos, 20x drop. Remember, this is for a limited time, so have fun with it and happy holidays!

- GM Scan, and the SSAMS Staff
Back to top Go down
WitL

WitL

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] x4 Rates for Christmas   [EVENT] x4 Rates for Christmas EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:33 am

is the server up im getting a black screen
Back to top Go down
Lovable

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] x4 Rates for Christmas   [EVENT] x4 Rates for Christmas EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:43 am

It should be. ive been playing, although the server reboots every now and then to end the lagg for a few minutes then the lagg comes back (:
Back to top Go down
WitL

WitL

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] x4 Rates for Christmas   [EVENT] x4 Rates for Christmas EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:48 am

since there is no tech report here and ur replying here therefor im posting my problems here hope you dont mind after i clicked my character ive got black screen and im forced to end task my maple so what should i do?
Back to top Go down
Jamie

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] x4 Rates for Christmas   [EVENT] x4 Rates for Christmas EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 1:54 am

For the person who poted about " clicking character and getting a blank screen"

that means the server is down my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [EVENT] x4 Rates for Christmas   [EVENT] x4 Rates for Christmas Empty

Back to top Go down

[EVENT] x4 Rates for Christmas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperSpecialAwesomeMS :: SuperSpecialAwesomeMS :: Updates-
Jump to: