SuperSpecialAwesomeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperSpecialAwesomeMS

SuperSpecialAwesomeMS Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Sorry GM for Making you annoyed.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Play

I'm Sorry GM for Making you annoyed. Empty
PostSubject: I'm Sorry GM for Making you annoyed.   I'm Sorry GM for Making you annoyed. EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 9:33 am

Gms , Im Play in SSAMS. so me and my cousin , Stop would want you to Unban us and we want you to Unban us is because we regretted annoying you GMS and will never do it again example for insulting You all in SMEGAS and calling this private server a "Fucking Prison" sorry for that Please unban us we will help vote for this Private server ;D and after you unban Us we will not insult u all anymore. SORRY GMS
Back to top Go down
Scanned

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry GM for Making you annoyed.   I'm Sorry GM for Making you annoyed. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 1:02 am

Mmm. You tee them off and expect a favor in return? Your pathetic. Leave please, you can atleast escape with some dignity.
Back to top Go down
Brisson

Brisson

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry GM for Making you annoyed.   I'm Sorry GM for Making you annoyed. EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 9:20 am

Scanned wrote:
Mmm. You tee them off and expect a favor in return? Your pathetic. Leave please, you can atleast escape with some dignity.

It's posted a month ago. He have left already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Sorry GM for Making you annoyed.   I'm Sorry GM for Making you annoyed. Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Sorry GM for Making you annoyed.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SuperSpecialAwesomeMS :: SuperSpecialAwesomeMS :: Post Random Threads Here!-
Jump to: