SuperSpecialAwesomeMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SuperSpecialAwesomeMS

SuperSpecialAwesomeMS Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

15 min server check?

Go down 
+5
Crash
Tsunami
gt6player
HolyQuebec
sdsebel1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sdsebel1

15 min server check? Empty
PostSubject: 15 min server check?   15 min server check? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 7:49 pm

iphone, this 15 min server check seems alot longer than 15 min. is everything ok? lol! What a Face
Back to top Go down
HolyQuebec

PostSubject: Re: 15 min server check?   15 min server check? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:34 pm

lol its been 12 hours =<
Back to top Go down
gt6player

PostSubject: Re: 15 min server check?   15 min server check? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 10:50 pm

Wow.. server has been down for 18+ hrs
Back to top Go down
Tsunami

Tsunami

PostSubject: Re: 15 min server check?   15 min server check? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:06 pm

Lol, maybe he finished it and forgot to turn it back on lol! Cool lol!
Back to top Go down
Crash

Crash

PostSubject: Re: 15 min server check?   15 min server check? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:39 am

lol hopefully it'll be back online before midnight tonight.
Back to top Go down
Shadowx

PostSubject: downtime   15 min server check? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:37 am

Ya man, i hope it gets up soon, or else i just dont know what im gunna do with all my spare time Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/onepersons
sdsebel1

PostSubject: Re: 15 min server check?   15 min server check? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 3:46 am

ok good. i thought i might be the only one not on.
Back to top Go down
HolyQuebec

PostSubject: Re: 15 min server check?   15 min server check? EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 9:54 am

wow seriously.. the hell's going on?

Matt's comp broke down or something?
Back to top Go down
sdsebel1

PostSubject: Re: 15 min server check?   15 min server check? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:57 am

idk but this sucks, i really want to play geek
Back to top Go down
Shadowx

PostSubject: downtime update?   15 min server check? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:11 am

Can one of the GMs at least give us a SitRep?

As a concerned member of this PS, i would like to know the status of it, and an estimate of how long it may be till fix,
or at least some clue as to why it is down, and how it will be fixed.
Back to top Go down
elihearts

PostSubject: Re: 15 min server check?   15 min server check? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 6:06 am

It's been exactly 2 days. {:
I am bored waiting.
Especially on a night without any homework. }:
Back to top Go down
HolyQuebec

PostSubject: Re: 15 min server check?   15 min server check? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:28 am

Would've been nice if Matt told us whats going on, instead of dissapearing like that.

Oh well, it's his server, and he's gonna lose his people <.<

Shadowx wrote:
Can one of the GMs at least give us a SitRep?

As a concerned member of this PS, i would like to know the status of it, and an estimate of how long it may be till fix,
or at least some clue as to why it is down, and how it will be fixed.

Crash doesnt have a clue of whats going on. Since Crash has Captain on msn, I guess Captain doesnt know
anything at all either.
Back to top Go down
Crash

Crash

PostSubject: Re: 15 min server check?   15 min server check? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:36 am

Hey HolyQuebec,

I appreciate you relaying information, or lack thereof, to everyone else in SSAMS, but please don't speak on the GM's behalf, just for the sake of hearsay. The last thing we want is players saying that they heard someone else saying that the GM's did this/that, etc.

Anyway, I can speak on behalf of all of the GM's since i have all of their contacts and regularly communicate with them almost on a daily basis.

We DONT know what's going on either. All we can do is hope that it'll come back up sometime and that we can continue throwing events for you all.

Cross your fingers! Sleep
Back to top Go down
HolyQuebec

PostSubject: Re: 15 min server check?   15 min server check? EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:06 pm

Crash wrote:
Hey HolyQuebec,

I appreciate you relaying information, or lack thereof, to everyone else in SSAMS, but please don't speak on the GM's behalf, just for the sake of hearsay. The last thing we want is players saying that they heard someone else saying that the GM's did this/that, etc.

Anyway, I can speak on behalf of all of the GM's since i have all of their contacts and regularly communicate with them almost on a daily basis.

We DONT know what's going on either. All we can do is hope that it'll come back up sometime and that we can continue throwing events for you all.

Cross your fingers! Sleep

Gms are all human F3
Back to top Go down
Shadowx

PostSubject: Re: 15 min server check?   15 min server check? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:34 am

well shit man, i hope all goes well.

When you can get in touch with Matt though, please ask him if he knows whats going on, or im just stupid and i missed that part already.

Either way, the server went down for a reason, and for whatever reason that may be, whether it was a DDOS attack, or whatever its called, a miscalculation in the data base, or a currupt file somewhere or WHATEVER IT MAY BE!

It is a fixable solution, and I am more than happy to help in ANYWAY possible, I may not know much about servers and how they operate, but i do know I am a great problem solver Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azura

PostSubject: Re: 15 min server check?   15 min server check? EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:19 am

Quote :

Gms are all human F3

We're human? oh ya... ^.~

Along with Mike and the rest of you, I don't know whats going on either. Here's to hoping. Thank you all for continuing to show your support of this server, by checking the forums.
Back to top Go down
Shadowx

PostSubject: Re: 15 min server check?   15 min server check? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:20 am

I'm checking every day, im so fucking BORED stuck in my house with NOTHING to do.
Back to top Go down
Hugh

PostSubject: Re: 15 min server check?   15 min server check? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:23 am

LMAO im checking everyday too but i just hope he doesnt shut the server down im thinking of starting up on a new server right now lol!
Back to top Go down
HolyQuebec

PostSubject: Re: 15 min server check?   15 min server check? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:46 am

Shadowx wrote:
I'm checking every day, im so fucking BORED stuck in my house with NOTHING to do.

Seconded.

I decided to play smash 64 online again, play persona 4
and go on rpg maker 2k3 to fill up maple's time
Back to top Go down
Crash

Crash

PostSubject: Re: 15 min server check?   15 min server check? EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 11:51 pm

LOL! I know how you feel guys. I got bored one day too and made my own PSERVER for fun lmao. Anyone wanna just chill on there? If so, add me on msn and ill see what i can do. decoder4life@hotmail.com

Just something to keep you all occupied until the server comes back online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 15 min server check?   15 min server check? Empty

Back to top Go down

15 min server check?
Page 1 of 1